Staff Contact & FAQ
Many questions can be answered from this page. What question do you have?
Staff applications will be going online for February 1st.
All staff must meet the following minimum requirements:
- Must be 18 as of November 1st, 2017
- Please note, November 1st is on purpose, you will be required to sign a contract by this date, which, in the state of Florida, minors cannot sign contracts.
- You must be able to work Friday, Saturday and Sunday of the Convention.
Each staff will be interviewed individually to meet specific requirements of each position.
Staff will receive:
- A free staff pass to Holiday Matsuri 2017
- A free T-Shirt for Holiday Matsuri 2017
- Two meals provided by Holiday Matsuri each day
- Back end experience in learning how a convention works
- Free Hotel Stay at Holiday Matsuri 2017
- Hotel stay will be shared with other convention goers.
We will be hosting a Staff Meeting prior to the opening of the registration room on Thursday, so it will be highly recommended for those to appear by 5pm on Thursday.
Please contact our Leadership Team!