All volunteers must meet these following minimum requirements:
- You must be age 16 or older as of December 15, 2017. Those age 16 or 17 must get parental permission to attend as a Volunteer.
- You must purchase a pass to Holiday Matsuri 2017.
- You must work a minimum of 13 hours during the convention.
Volunteers that attend and meet the minimum requirements will:
- Volunteers that pre-register will be given a free T-Shirt with HM2017 Design.
- Volunteers that work a minimum of 13 hours will be refunded 100% of the purchase price of their pass.
- only applies to one single day pass or normal full weekend pass. Does not apply to VIP Passes, Separately Ticketed Events (such as Cafe and Benefit Ball Tickets).
Most volunteers serve as hallway guardians, checking on passes. Some may be organizing lines, and assisting the back of the house crew.
We recommend that Volunteers appear on Thursday to retrieve their passes, but it is not required.
Please contact our Volunteer Team!