If you are coming from the parking garage: at the bottom of the Escalator, immediately go right, then take a right into the Registration Room.
If you are coming from the hotel: Head towards signs for the Parking Garage, just before the Escalator, take a left.
|Each EventBrite purchase comes with a QR Code that looks like this:
This should have been emailed to you. If you have not received a QR Code, please use our Contact Page and contact us so we can make sure you get this information. Please note that you can also receive your QR Codes by logging into the EventBrite App on your Smartphone.
- Founder Pass (Purchased any year)
- Forever Festive Pass (Purchased any year)
- VIP Passes (2017 Purchase Only)
In addition, the following people may utilize the Registration Priority Line, if they have received official status from Holiday Matsuri Leadership:
Realistic-looking barrels must be filled with Glue or any Permanent Hard-to-Remove Substance.
- Airsoft: Airsoft guns are not permitted, even if firing mechanisms are removed.
- Replica Firearms: Replica Firearms are permitted, as long as the replica was designed to be a display, not a fireable replica. Please see the above restriction on realistic-looking fake weaponry.
- Nerf/Foam Firing: Weapons that can fire foam pellets, darts or such other things actively are not permitted. These weapons can be permitted if their trigger has their spring/firing mechanism removed or rendered permanently inoperable (such as gluing down the firing mechanisms).
- Liquid/Gas Firing: Any props that expel any kind of liquid or gas when triggered are not permitted inside the Convention Center or Hotel.
- Confetti/Glitter Firing: Any props that fire Confetti or Glitter is not permitted in the Hotel or Convention Center.
- Hotel Registration Desk
- Hotel Spa
- Hotel Exercise Room
- Guest Signing Area
- Registration Room
- 18+ Main Events
Those found to be taking pictures in these areas will be asked to stop.
- Hotel Lobby
- Any doorway, walkway or throughway.
- Any of the hallways behind the Central and East Hallway Paywalls.
- All of the Restaurants, including 24/7 Central Pantry, Siro Urban Italian Kitchen, Solaris, High Velocity, Hawk’s Landing Steakhouse & Grille, Mikado Japanese Steakhouse, Falls Pool Bar & Grill, and Starbucks.
- Hotel Store(s)
Overnight Hotel Guests
We will have On-Site Parking, one space guaranteed for each room in the OWCM Parking Garage. If the Parking Garage begins to fill up, OWCM may close the On-Site Parking to those that are not overnight hotel guests. Parking at the OWCM Parking Garage will cost roughly $11 plus tax per night per vehicle.
We are working on an offsite parking solution for our attendees. This will be at a reduced rate with free bus transport between the parking lot and the OWCM. Stay tuned.
- All reservations must be accompanied by a first night room deposit or guaranteed with a major credit card. Deposits collected will apply to the final bill.
- Reservations cancelled within 72 hours of arrival will forfeit one night’s room revenue.
- Reservations counted as “no shows” will still forfeit one night’s room revenue.
- Reservations must be received prior to Monday, November 20, 2017 at 11:59pm. Reservations may not be accepted after this date.
Minimum height: 48″
Maximum Weight: 300 lbs.
- Enhanced in-room wireless internet for up to 6 devices: Upgraded from the Free Standard Wireless Internet provided, you can stream your favorite movies, games and videos from the comfort of your luxury room!
- Unlimited local and domestic long distance calls: Keep in contact with your loved ones while you’re over in Orlando!
- Bottled Water (two 10oz bottles) replenished once daily: Walking around the con is thirsty business, make sure you keep hydrated!
- Daily Scheduled Shuttle Service to all Disney Parks for up to 4 guests: Don’t drive and pay extra parking; let OWCM drive you to the Disney Parks!
- Daily Credit of $10 towards dry cleaning (not cumulative): Save on dry cleaning, and get your stuff cleaned by the experts at OWCM!
- Daily Bucket of Practice Balls at the Driving Range: Like some golf? Shoot some golf balls on the Driving Range!
- Liquid, Gels, Sols (such as Whipped Cream, Silly String, etc.)
- Fine Confetti, Glitter
- Real Weaponry
- Full Nudity
- Smoking (including Vaping)
We also do not permit the following types of panels:
- Illegal Materials, Services, Goods or Methods: We do not allow the promotion of illegal activities at Holiday Matsuri.
- Buy/sell/trade Panels: Sorry, we have a Vendor Room for this reason!
- Photoshoot Panels: We have numerous public photoshoot locations around the convention center and hotel to host your public photoshoot.
- Gaming Tournaments: We have a game room with numerous tables to host these tournaments.
- Promotion of Hate, Exclusion or Bullying: We are an accepting convention of all walks of life. Those that do not respect this will not be allowed to utilize our space or be at the convention.
Holiday Matsuri Staff have the right to manage the inclusion or exclusion of Panels at any time. Holiday Matsuri may increase or decrease the priority of any panel for any or no reason at their discretion.
- Panel A
- Panel E
- Panel B
- Panel C/D
All of the panels are eligible for 18+ Events this year after 10pm, but not all will be granted this status.
- Previous Great Panels (at the convention or other conventions)
- Well-known Panel Host
- Popular Subject Submissions
- Well put together Panel Name and Description, with information on that it looks like you have an exciting panel planned.
Things that can lower your priority:
- Panels that don’t have a lot of description
- Panel Host that cancelled a panel in previous years
- Subject does not seem relate to Holiday Matsuri audience
Things that do not adjust your priority:
- Controversial Subjects (as long as they relate to the Holiday Matsuri audience)
If you wish to utilize the panel credit for benefits, here is the benefit list:
- 2 Hours: $15
- 3 Hours: $20
- 4 Hours: $25
- 5 or More Hours: Full Refund
I recognize that there are certain inherent risks associated with attending the event. I hereby RELEASE and DISCHARGE all responsibilities of HMConventions, LLC (owner of Holiday Matsuri), its staff, affiliates, volunteers and proprietors from all responsibility of loss, damage, theft, or injury (including death) occurring as a result of my, or my family’s attendance, presence or participation in the event. I agree to Indemnify and Defend HMConventions, LLC against all claims, causes of action, damages, judgements, costs or expenses, including attorney fees and other litigation costs, which may, in any way, arise from my attendance, presence or participation in the event.
I agree to respect the grounds of Orlando World Center Marriott, and its surrounding grounds. I agree that both HMConventions, LLC and Marriott, its staff, affiliates, and officers have the right to demand payment for any damage I make to the facilities, products or grounds of the Orlando World Center Marriott, or any of the Holiday Matsuri property. I also agree that if HMConventions, LLC or Marriott deems it necessary, that I will release my passes (if any have been provided to me) to Holiday Matsuri on request, and I will be removed from the Orlando World Center Marriott grounds.
I understand that Holiday Matsuri is considered a safe, accepting space for all. As such, I understand that I am not authorized to make any hateful speech putting down a person (in attendance or not), or bully another person at the event. I understand that, if I choose to violate this agreement that I may be warned, and further violations will result in Holiday Matsuri requiring I relinquish my passes (if I have been provided any) without refund, and removal from the convention areas.
I understand that there will be video, audio and picture recording devices active owned by HMConventions, LLC and their affiliates recording the event. I hereby RELEASE my likeness and voice to be used in advertisement, discussion and any other materials deemed necessary as a result of being recorded at the event.
I understand that my company is attending of my own free will. As part of my attendance at Holiday Matsuri, I agree with all the above agreements for myself, my affiliates and employees. I understand that my company is responsible for the actions of my employees, and, if my employees violate any of the rules, my company may be subject to additional fines, penalties, as well as my company’s removal from Holiday Matsuri without refund.