As part of your benefits from purchasing Forever Festive Pass, you are entitled to a single VIP pass for Holiday Matsuri 2017!
Follow the steps below to claim your 2017 pass:
- Send a message either through the Facebook Page (Holiday Matsuri) or email through the Contact Page and include:
- The full name on the order
- The Eventbrite Order number the ticket was purchased with
- Original email address used to purchase the tickets
- Within 30 Days you will receive a code that can be used on Eventbrite with instructions on how to redeem it.
- The tickets will be available for pick-up at the con Registration Room.
- Please bring a valid (not expired) government photo identification.
Your 2017 Benefits are as follows:
- All Forever Festive Pass Holders will gain a free VIP Badge, which grants the exact same access as a VIP Badge purchased in 2017.
- Priority Line for Registration
- You may pick up Non-VIP Badges, as long as they are associated with your name as well.
- Priority Line to all events, including Panels.
- Priority Line requires that you arrive at least 15 minutes prior to the event start (most events open doors to Priority Access Badges 5-7 minutes prior to the event). In order to access Priority Line, proceed directly to the entry doors and staff will direct you to the Priority Line.
- 1 Hour Early Access each day to the Exhibition Hall, and Cosplay Room.
- “Front of the Line” access to all Guests Autographs
- In order to claim this benefit, you must show your badge to one of the volunteers or staff, and they will direct you to the priority line for the guest.
- As per the agreement, free addons, such as a T-Shirt or Pins will not be awarded for the 2016 year. You are welcome to purchase these items at the convention, or through the EventBrite page.
Please contact Holiday Matsuri if you need assistance or have questions.