Panel and Workshop
Holiday Matsuri panel rooms can be reserved for 1 hour increments.
If you are interested in running a panel and want to count it towards volunteer time, please also fill out the Volunteer form.
Panels will start Friday at 10am and go through Sunday till 5pm and can only be reserved by Attendees.
Time spent hosting panels will count as double volunteer hours. Once you have earned 10 hours, you can be refunded the price of your convention pass (valid if you purchase a 3-Day pass only).
How to Submit a Panel or Workshop
- Sign into your myconsonline.com account. (If you have not already created an account, please do so.)
- Click on “Convention List”
- Locate “Holiday Matsuri 2012″ and click on the button “Select”
- On the right side of the screen you will see a box where you can buy tickets. Below the contests, you will see Create your own Events/Panels click on “Click Here” (You can also click on the purple button)
- Then click on “Create Event/Panel”
- At this page you can create your panel by enter the Rating, Type of Panel, Name, Description (everyone sees this) and a box for any comments for Holiday Matsuri (only we will see this)
- Fill out the form completely and submit the panel.
- Make sure there are no errors or typo’s because this will be posted in the convention guide.
- The panel will now be submitted for approval.
- Once you get the email that the panel/workshop/show/event has been approved, you will be able to see the different panel/workshop/event rooms that are currently available.
- You will be able to place you event in the time slot of your choice.
October 1st, 2012 is the cut off date for submissions. Panels submitted after that may not be approved and have less chances of making it into the convention guide>
Only Holiday Matsuri 2012 attendees/staff/volunteers/workers will be able to host and participate in panels. If you do not have a Holiday Matsuri 2012 badge/wirstband, you will not be able to host or attend a panel.
No, we cannot remove other peoples panels to make room for your panel.You can choose another room or wait to see if the person hosting the panel at the time you want drops out.
Panels must be PG-13. If you feel your panel is questionable, email it to us through the contact form and we will be happy to look it over for possible approval.
18+ Panels will take place 10:00pm or later on Friday and Saturday, and follow strict guidelines. If you would like to host a 18+ Panel, please contact our staff at email@example.com.
Panels will be subject to the convention, hotel and state laws and policies.
Holiday Matsuri reserves the right to deny a panel/workshop/event/etc.
Holiday Matsuri reserves the right to move the time of the panel if need be. We will do our best give proper notification.
No food events in the panel rooms.
If a panel is not approved, do not complain. We will let you know if the panel is unapproved and see if there is a way to change it or make it fit better with the convention.
There will be a panel room moderator that will help panel hosts know when their allotted amount of time will be close to over.