Holiday Matsuri Volunteers
Holiday Matsuri is looking for passionate, fun and outgoing volunteers who would like to donate their time, talent and expertise to make Holiday Matsuri the best it can be. Volunteers wanting to be apart of the Holiday Matsuri Team will get exclusive behind the scenes action, meet others with the same interests all while having a fun and rewarding experience.
The generosity of volunteers is more than welcomed, needed, and will be greatly appreciated!
Some of the basic requirements are:
- Age 16 and older as of (December 12, 2014)
- Parental/Guardian consent is needed for minors.
- Be willing to work at least 13 hours throughout the weekend.
- Love conventions, working together or giving back to the community.
- Pre-register online (Purchase your weekend pass online)
There are many different opportunities at the convention. Some volunteer positions call for specific skills and experience, but most will only need enthusiasm, dedication and trust.
The deadline to sign up as a volunteer is Nov 1st, 2014.
Anyone who signs-up in advance, Pre-Registered for a weekend pass online and completes their 13 volunteer hours will receive:
- - Full Refund for the purchase of their Weekend Pass
- - Holiday Matsuri T-Shirt
- - Volunteer Credentials
- - A weekend of holiday cheer!
Please enter your information onto the form below.
NOTE: Volunteers must work in good faith and do their best to promote a healthy environment. They must also refrain from deliberately putting themselves and others in danger or any other unhealthy situations. This includes use of illegal drugs, consumption of alcoholic beverages, assaulting another individuals or disregarding their safety. By submitting the form, the volunteer understands and agrees that the volunteer is responsible for providing his or her own food, transportation and lodging.