Holiday Matsuri Volunteers
We are looking for passionate volunteers who would like to donate their time, talent and expertise to make Holiday Matsuri the best it can be.
Volunteers wanting to be apart of the Holiday Matsuri Team will get to work behind the scenes, meet others with the same interests while having a fun and rewarding experience.
The generosity of volunteers are more than welcomed, needed, and will be greatly appreciated.
The deadline to sign up as a volunteer is Nov 30th 2012.
Volunteers must be of age 16 and older.
Parental/Guardian consent is needed for minors.
Please enter your information onto the form below.
There are many different opportunities at the convention. Some volunteer positions call for specific skills and experience, but most will only need enthusiasm, dedication and trust.
All volunteers must register with Myconsonline.com and purchase a general admission weekend pass for the convention in advance of the con and attend at least one pre-con Volunteer meeting. Meetings are TBA.
All volunteers are required to work a minimum of 10 hours over the weekend in order to receive the volunteer benefits including: A Full refund for a weekend pass purchased, Holiday Matsuri T-Shirt, and more.
For questions and inquiries, please email email@example.com
- Complete a Volunteer form.
- Must be 16 years or older.
- Must have a myconsonline.com account.
- Must wear the Volunteer T-shirt during shifts at the convention.
- Volunteers must work in good faith and do their best promote a healthy environment. They must also refrain from deliberately putting themselves and others in danger or any other unhealthy situations. This includes use of illegal drugs, consumption of alcoholic beverages, assaulting another individuals or disregarding their safety.
- By submitting the form, the volunteer understands and agrees that the volunteer is responsible for providing his or her own food, transportation and lodging.